A theme customizes your PC and makes using it a lot more fun
The Windows theme is well configured with different default view for different platform including smart phones, e-readers, tablets, and smart TVs . Every default settings that comes with the theme can be adjusted according to the preference of the user - a screensaver could applied automatically on the surface of the television, another might turn off after a specific period of inactivity. On e-reader or phone , users might decide to change the screen saver or a the picture for the Lock screen, well personalize to the user preference.
All the listed technologies gadget including computers comes with the default theme in a settings, as a group.
What is the component of a Windows Theme?
Most common element are applied automatically in Windows theme because many users prefer the default configuration during installation and become part of the saved theme. By so doing technologies device mentioned above already have a fixed theme for its user.
List of few options applicable to both the Windows theme and the Windows 10 theme that are applied during set up:
- Desktop: There is an image directly shown on the Desktop along with white windows icon place on the right side and a blue screen display as Windows theme. while Windows 10 theme comes with 4 rotating images with a Desktop image of a person running on a beach environment .
- Mouse cursor properties: In respect of mouse and mouse cursor properties on both Windows and Windows 10 themes appears in the same default settings and you can make changes as to your own preference.
- Sounds: Sounds on the Windows and Windows 10 themes use the default Windows sound configurations. you can as well change the properties from the dialog box to your desire settings.
- Theme colors: These colors from both are applied to fonts too. The Windows theme offers a blue and black color theme while the Windows 10 theme is gold and black. Appearing in windows and on the Start menu, among other places.
How to explore the themes available in Windows 10:
- Click on the Windows icon on the left side of the Task-bar right at the bottom of the screen you can locate it.
- Click on the Settings cog.
- If you find a left-facing arrow in the top left corner of the Settings window, click that arrow.
- Click Personalization.
- Click Themes.
The Themes area displays the current theme at the close to the top and offers options to explore and change parts of that theme independently as you desire
Once you are done with all configuration settings accordingly , then click the theme’s icon under Apply a Theme
How to apply a theme from the Windows Store:
- Move your mouse click on Start > Settings > Personalization, and click Themes .
- Click Get More Themes in the Store.
- you may be prompted to sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Look at the available themes and pick on your choice .
- Click Get.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Click Launch. The theme is applied and the Themes area opens.
If it appears as though nothing has happened, press and hold the Windows key on the keyboard along with the D key to view the Desktop.